SILLY GAR!!

iheartfishies

Im Angie
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
Northern VA
vvvp.dynu.com
crazystereo said:
That's OK, at my store, one idiot decided to put is finger in the tank with a dog-faced puffer, and the puffer promptly swam over and chomped down on the guys finger. Well, his first reaction was, of course, to yank his hand out.
The puffer did not let go.
He went through the air and landed about 20- feet away. We scooped him up and he was fine. Moral of the story- Don't be an idiot!
:rofl:

What damage did it's beak do to the dudes finger?...

Neo Baron

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 1, 2005
piranha45 said:
how big was the arrow in comparison to the hujeta?
hujeta gar characin and needlenose gar characin are 2 differnt fish just to tell u.

crazystereo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2005
az
Actually, I don't think it really did anything serious. Just scared the crap out of, well, both of them!

guesswho2005

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 10, 2005
Medowlakes,Alaska
crazystereo said:
That's OK, at my store, one idiot decided to put is finger in the tank with a dog-faced puffer, and the puffer promptly swam over and chomped down on the guys finger. Well, his first reaction was, of course, to yank his hand out.
The puffer did not let go.
He went through the air and landed about 20- feet away. We scooped him up and he was fine. Moral of the story- Don't be an idiot!
To bad you didn't have a security camera. It would have made a very funny picture indeed. Glad the puffer made it. Idiots is as Idoits due. Try working around privates all day and then you will really know an idoit when youy see one.

crazystereo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2005
az
guesswho2005 said:
To bad you didn't have a security camera. It would have made a very funny picture indeed. Glad the puffer made it. Idiots is as Idoits due. Try working around privates all day and then you will really know an idoit when youy see one.
I was a private at one time (still have one, too. i think) So I guess I can see that.

crazystereo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2005
az
lionelfishes said:
I kinda pity the puffer more...you'd expect the one with the larger brain to know what to do better.
How presumptous. You just assume, even with all the evidence at hand, that the dude has a bigger brain?!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store