Silver Aro's and Clown Loaches dont mix

M|L

the asian
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2005
MY LITTLE WORLD
www.facebook.com
dude, it's common sense, a 17" fish can eat a 4" fish.

duh.

here's the deal though, when two fishes has been together for a long time, the bigger one might actually live peacefully with the smaller one. go figure.

but when you dump in a tiny fish in, the arowana probably thought, "oh feeding time".

dodgefreak8

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2005
colorado
I house 2 4" loaches with
1-12" florida gar
1-16" royal clown knife
and have had 4 different aros with these guys the biggest being 20" and the current black aro at 11"
I think the fact that my fish are very rairly hungry and have NEVER been fed live fish. they don't see my loaches as food. BUT I am worried about tne gar more than the rest of my fish. I am definatly inviting disaster but I will wait and see.

meiling

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2005
In your Computer
I stopped doing live feeders a few mos ago, and my aro never even bothered the guppies, (before I knew they weren't so great to feed), so he lives peacefully with everything else edible size. That's why I was suprised. Now he's happy, and my guppy girls have a boy. Just no loaches. I bought the biggest one they had, I guess I'll wait for a bigger one, I like Clown Loaches.

meiling

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 7, 2005
In your Computer
Thank you all for you input, with the exception of one, you know who who are. That was completely below the belt and I don't think open forums are appreciative of you lack of computer etiquette.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store