Silver Arowana smash lid

760fishaddict

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2014
yucca valley
After looking at all of your pics its no surprise he jumped out 5 Oscar's and a aro? Thats tank is way over stocked

Nim Dibbley

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2010
CA
In my experience aros and Oscars are not good match this is my experience I have three aros and not one of them jumps I have a 19 inch aro right now that I got at about 4 to 5 inche on may 25 2014 so less then a year. my aros do not jump and hit the lid I can touch my big one and he wont budge. Do they jump in the wild yes for food I feed them massivore pellets witch sink and they go right to the bottom to get them. Also allot of fish can grow 3 inches a month gars arapiamas aros and even some plecos I know this to be a fact becuz I have everyone of those fish I just mentioned and if fed everyday to there hearts content they can grow very quickly tank size playes a huge role in growth. My aros in my 450g gallon tank and will grow so much faster then somebody with a 100g or even a 200g u cant convince me other wise I have living proof.
so you went from 4 or 5 inches to 19 inches in 9 months? Thats either 1.55 or 1.67 inches a month depending on the starting point you want to use. its about half the growth rate of what you said is normal...

760fishaddict

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2014
yucca valley
Well if u read the posts before reposting u would of read that I said I was basing the length of the fish off how big it looked not how big he said it was and honestly every month has been different one month its 3 inch growth one month its a half inch they have sperts in my experience

raubiy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2015
♛ Slovenija ♛
Tank is 220 gal ;) I will build 660 gal soon....
I will not quarrel with

you

raubiy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2015
♛ Slovenija ♛
way over stocked ?

220 GAl 5 oscars and arowana ?
Then look on youtube some aquariums on channel monsterfishkeepers ;)
I don't think its overstocked.

raubiy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2015
♛ Slovenija ♛
I contact company here in my town that make wall mount trophy fish.
I will post pictures when its done. Process is prety long...
Some frozen pics.

760fishaddict

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2014
yucca valley
There is no quarrel here I am sorry for your loss I was just giving you my input you don't have to take it what you do with your tank and your fish is your business no one elses the only other thing I could say is make a really strong durable canopy mine weighs about a hundred pounds it's a little over exaggerated but I know even if my fish do want to jump there is zero chance they could knock that thing off good luck:)

760fishaddict

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2014
yucca valley
I would however like to see a measuring tape up against that fish I could be 100% wrong but he just doesn't look 20 inches plus to me but like I said I could be a hundred percent wrong its just a picture.

raubiy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2015
♛ Slovenija ♛
Ok. Guy post me your arapaima ! ! ! :headbang2
I'm huge lover but winter is kiling me. I have biger pond than my hause but heating that thing is imposible. I'm not milionare.... :irked:
I can only keep carp and our european catfish. I be very happy if u send me some pics. I fuc..... love arapaima.
Chill

raubiy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2015
♛ Slovenija ♛
Just google cm to inches ok.
Now i will take picture and upload it here ok .
Just for you :headbang2

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store