Singapore Trip Report : Tyson's Stingray Paradise : LOAD WARNING... you been warned..

rkc772

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Southern California 91744
amazing!!! bad luck for us in so. cal. it's not allowed or else i would have done a mini-type one. i'm shock that tyson doesn't do any water change and only rain replaces it. well, come to think of it they are in tropical weather that gets a lot of sun. here in so. cal. too much sun and no rain. but come to think of it.. it is possible to have no water change and just have an outdoor pool like tyson's one. and maybe add some sprinkler to do an artificial rain using aged water with pump. that's seems to be a good idea...:grinyes: going back... it's one awesome set up!!!:headbang2

tyson

Stingray Master
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Tropical Island
arowanaclub.com
amazing!!! bad luck for us in so. cal. it's not allowed or else i would have done a mini-type one. i'm shock that tyson doesn't do any water change and only rain replaces it. well, come to think of it they are in tropical weather that gets a lot of sun. here in so. cal. too much sun and no rain. but come to think of it.. it is possible to have no water change and just have an outdoor pool like tyson's one. and maybe add some sprinkler to do an artificial rain using aged water with pump. that's seems to be a good idea...:grinyes: going back... it's one awesome set up!!!:headbang2
You see; when it rains here, it pours.
And when the ponds fills up, the access water will flow out which is so called "water change".:D :D :D :D

At times, I do flush out the filter depending on the water condition on the surface.

sure hope that helps.:)

rkc772

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Southern California 91744
tyson, what type of filter do you use for the pond? want to have some idea maybe i can make one someday.:D one last question.. isn't it rain is bad when it has been a long span of hot summer day.. they call it acid rain? or it's not true? from what i have been reading rays are sensitive fishes.:)

tyson

Stingray Master
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Tropical Island
arowanaclub.com
tyson, what type of filter do you use for the pond? want to have some idea maybe i can make one someday.:D one last question.. isn't it rain is bad when it has been a long span of hot summer day.. they call it acid rain? or it's not true? from what i have been reading rays are sensitive fishes.:)
Here is singapore, we got 2 seasons.

HOT & HOTTER.

We don't have problems of any acid rain cause it rains at least once a week here.

Check out this link on how my filters were build.
http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15090

Enjoy

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store