Single male midas seeking companion....

pelleeklund

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
First off, love the cousin Eddie avatar, also the revenge of the nerds reference. Secondly, great looking fish you have there. Not sure how close you are to the Philadelphia area but I may have to move a large female Red Devil soon if you want to give that a go. She's a beaut, probably 12 inches and surprisingly she has a mean kok. Let me know if you decide to upgrade and are close enough and you can have her for nothing. Anybody that cares about their fish as much as you seem to deserves a freebie. Doubt they would fight if you get at least a six footer. Mine lives with a larger male jag in my 220 and they get along fine.

TriLamb13

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2015
United States, Marriottsville, MD
First off, love the cousin Eddie avatar, also the revenge of the nerds reference. Secondly, great looking fish you have there. Not sure how close you are to the Philadelphia area but I may have to move a large female Red Devil soon if you want to give that a go. She's a beaut, probably 12 inches and surprisingly she has a mean kok. Let me know if you decide to upgrade and are close enough and you can have her for nothing. Anybody that cares about their fish as much as you seem to deserves a freebie. Doubt they would fight if you get at least a six footer. Mine lives with a larger male jag in my 220 and they get along fine.
Very cool! I am just outside of Baltimore on the southwest side. It would be appx 1.5-2 hrs to Philly. I am def interested in a female Red Devil and am very appreciative of your offer. Keep me posted about whether or not you will need to rehome her and in the mean time I will get my 125 resealed! :)

DBLN8

Dovii
MFK Member

Manu8__too

Aimara
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2013

TriLamb13

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2015
United States, Marriottsville, MD
I entered Diablo into the Clash of of the Cichlids competion in York, PA on 9/26. Have you thought about going to the show?

pelleeklund

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
I'm out of the loop buddy, but Yorks only about an hour or so away. Maybe I'll bring the kids up. Hockey season is around the corner so I may take advantage while I still have the time.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store