Siniperca Whiteheadi

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Well I haven't gotten around to trying mine onto pellets yet but it takes cut up seafood with gusto.It doesn't seem to have gotten much bigger.

ExoticGREEN

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2010
$0uth3rn C@l1f0rn!@
Well I haven't gotten around to trying mine onto pellets yet but it takes cut up seafood with gusto.It doesn't seem to have gotten much bigger.
should try it! if its taking market seafood! I would try a pellet or 2 too see if it shows any interest! mine doesnt even bother tilapia which is weird. usually all the fish i train off live onto pellets. take tilapia right away. this guy dont care LOL

003.JPG005.JPG020.JPG024.JPG027.JPG030.JPG

003.JPG

005.JPG

020.JPG

024.JPG

027.JPG

030.JPG

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Well,the thing is I have this guy in the same tank as my Murray cod which has no problem taking sinking pellets and when I drop them in the whitehead darts across the tank but stops short of taking any in its mouth.I might have to starve him a bit and then just go cold turkey on the feeders and seafood....and maybe I'll take some photos to share here.I'm noticing more and more photos around the sub forums lately so perhaps that glitch with the site has been ironed out.

PUHUCBLMX2

Exodon
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2013
Costa Rica
cool korean perch. I am sure you would get a lot of interest in a thread on your murray cod too. how is he to keep? how big? how long have you been keeping it? requirements, etc?

ExoticGREEN

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2010
$0uth3rn C@l1f0rn!@
Well,the thing is I have this guy in the same tank as my Murray cod which has no problem taking sinking pellets and when I drop them in the whitehead darts across the tank but stops short of taking any in its mouth.I might have to starve him a bit and then just go cold turkey on the feeders and seafood....and maybe I'll take some photos to share here.I'm noticing more and more photos around the sub forums lately so perhaps that glitch with the site has been ironed out.
cool korean perch. I am sure you would get a lot of interest in a thread on your murray cod too. how is he to keep? how big? how long have you been keeping it? requirements, etc?

Well Mine got eaten. took a nap. find the divider down. and fat azul.. So i really pissed but theres nothing i can do... R.I.P :( lol

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Oh bummer....BUT,you can buy mine if you want it.

ExoticGREEN

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2010
$0uth3rn C@l1f0rn!@
Oh bummer....BUT,you can buy mine if you want it.

hahaha I dont think I can right now... I dont wana risk the same for this guy. unless I get a tank up for him. hmm I forgot there cold water.

Still right now. I dont have funds to do so. Ill keep you in mine :)

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Boo hoo...mine got eaten too.:cry:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store