Sirius Satellite Radio... WHO GOT THEM???

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2006
DC-MD-VA
walls said:
Ive had SIRIUS in my wifes TrailBlazer, my truck, and my home for over a year now. My wife and I LOVE it.

JFYI if you buy a LIFETIME subscription it is ONLY good on the reciever you apply it too. So if the reciever goes to **** or if its stolen/lost you have to buy another reciever AND another subscription. NOT WORTH THE RISK TOO ME.

I got a two year subscription on both of mine. I saved some coin and im not taking a $500 risk.

Also, RAWDOG totally kills Jim Breuer's show is funny as hell!!
yeah... im getting because of Howard.. ;)

thanks for the info... i will check into that... what happen if you break the reciever???

Josh

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
**** Howard, he steals from everyone else and calls it his own. Tell 'em fred, hoo hoo hoo!

XM FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More channels, more variety, Opie and Anthony, Ron and Fez.

O&A includes Jim Norton. Jim Norton has more talent in his left nut than Stern has in his entire body.

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2006
DC-MD-VA
Josh said:
**** Howard, he steals from everyone else and calls it his own. Tell 'em fred, hoo hoo hoo!

XM FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More channels, more variety, Opie and Anthony, Ron and Fez.

O&A includes Jim Norton. Jim Norton has more talent in his left nut than Stern has in his entire body.
i was wondering where the heck is josh??? LOL

walls

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2005
neoprodigy said:
yeah... im getting because of Howard.. ;)

thanks for the info... i will check into that... what happen if you break the reciever???

If you break the reciever that the LIFETIME subscription is on then thats all for you subscription. Unless you got cash to play with I would go with a 2 year subscription. You will still save some money and your not taking a $500 risk.

Also if you buy one of the recievers that can go from your car to your home install it yourself in the car. I paid $50 to have it installed in my wifes TrailBlazer but after seeing how easy it was I intalled it in my Z71 myself.

walls

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 2, 2005
Your gonna dig it. Ive had it in my Z71 for about a year and very rarely ever use the CD player anymore.

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
LOL joshj

Josh

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
He NEVER listens to me when it comes to buy something electronic. Within a week usually, he runs back to the store and buys what I originally told him to get........

This was a siriusly bad decision (please, don't hold that laughter in)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store