Skeleton decoration- inappropriate or not?

Skeleton in tank?

• Yes! It looks cool and the person is dead anyways

Votes: 45 49.5%
  • No way! That wouldn't be right.

Votes: 46 50.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bottomfeeder

Dovii
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Land of the flea and home of the whopper.
Ak-Kronic;2950524; said:
yeah if it's a real skeleton that may be kinda askin for some poltergeist shlt to happen......who knows may haunt the tank!!! but the idea is deff cool. try to get a resin one and i think that would be sick!!! just tell everyone it was your uncle who used to be an underwater explorer like jacque cousteau and this was his final wish!!!! bet you'll get some creepy looks ahah
so if your fish grow legs and start chasing you, moaning, you know what happened:screwy:

spiff

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2007
midwest
Well, I guess the Nay's have it, but its closer than I would have thought.

Citrinellus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2008
What if the person died drowning? How ironic would that be...

dragonfish18

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2009
Dat Land
i believe in recycling ....but a real skelaton might be doing to much....id be heated if the sprits started messing with my fish

JohnT5150

Feeder Fish
Mar 9, 2009
California
If you decide to you should go for a themed skeleton look. You could get a pirate hat and a eye patch or a scuba mask and snorkel or maybe some floaties. The possibilities are endless. :)

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
If it's a skeleton of a self-promoting celebrity like Anna Nicole Smith or Princess Di, I think it would be an appropriate feature. BTW, Princess "Di" should have seen that coming. Is there a Prince "Hood ornament"?

Citrinellus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2008
ewurm;2953679; said:
If it's a skeleton of a self-promoting celebrity like Anna Nicole Smith or Princess Di, I think it would be an appropriate feature. BTW, Princess "Di" should have seen that coming. Is there a Prince "Hood ornament"?
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
Oh man, I can't stop laughing.

Thedaniokeeper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2008
Small town near Toronto
I want my skeleton to be an aquarium ornament when I grow up! Lol jk...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store