Aug 11, 2011
Price
Region
Southern California
State
California
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
Looking to buy smaller 3”- 6” Ngt Datnoid locally in SoCal only. Let me know what you have Thanks.

Huestmight585

Blue Tier VIP
Apr 23, 2021
Thanks bro! I know they sold out of their last batch must be a new batch.
I just bought one from there and got it on 3/28 assuming from that batch. It came in great shape on the small side of the size estimate. But it was shipped well and the fish ate bloodworms within hours and is doing great still. I looked for a while for one and they always had the cheapest price too. Good luck

Rotaryp04s

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2011
I just bought one from there and got it on 3/28 assuming from that batch. It came in great shape on the small side of the size estimate. But it was shipped well and the fish ate bloodworms within hours and is doing great still. I looked for a while for one and they always had the cheapest price too. Good luck
Their stock ngt photo looks great on the site , I dnt know if you aware of the clear fins vs the black fins Ngt but on their site they had the black fins ngt. That what I’m looking for but like you said they’re on the small side and the shipping is close to $100 I figure I tried locally first.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store