Smallest Whale Shark Discovered -- On a Leash

ceeej31

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2008
New England
Druu;2909880; said:
He would outgrow your house. The exhibit containing whale sharks in the Georgia Aquarium is one million gallons. Your house couldn't hold half that.
actually, the exhibit holding whale sharks at the georgia aquarium is six million gallons
and bottemfeeder, i to noticed the blood, more than likely the shark got an abrasion form the leash, but sharks are tough so i bet it will be fine:D
i wonder how much they were selling it for

paopanlilio

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 25, 2009
makati
dont think its for sale but if they release it in the wild its good as dead
i think the philippine government should just donate it

ceeej31

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2008
New England
paopanlilio;2910936; said:
dont think its for sale but if they release it in the wild its good as dead
i think the philippine government should just donate it
why is it as good as dead?
and it was for sale when it was found

paopanlilio

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 25, 2009
makati
ceeej31;2911210; said:
why is it as good as dead?
and it was for sale when it was found
well consider its size theres lots of predatory fish in the waters where they caught it and it was for sale yes before the media knew it

paopanlilio

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 25, 2009
makati
and regarding you're question for the price i bet it wasnt that expensive because
people from that province sell's em cheap the fisherman would've sold it for less than 200usd

likestofish

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2007
Duluth, GA
I really dont think thats blood it would be more spread out and not be in a pool like that behind its tail ecspecially for the fact the tail appears o be moving.

Druu

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2007
Notre Dame, IN
ceeej31;2910804; said:
actually, the exhibit holding whale sharks at the georgia aquarium is six million gallons
and bottemfeeder, i to noticed the blood, more than likely the shark got an abrasion form the leash, but sharks are tough so i bet it will be fine:D
i wonder how much they were selling it for
Haha, I stand corrected. I vaguely remembered reading about a 800k gallon tank and a 1.2 mil gallon tank there

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store