Snakeheads

jartist15

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 25, 2009
canada
tokyogasmask;4559024; said:
Well actually, they do!

These "xxx V's xxx" youtube videos are for idiots IMO.
People get all excited about a big fish attacking a much smaller fish. Geez...
Yes people do get excited when they watch a hunt, some might say it's cruel to keep a lion in a cage and never let it hunt, I don't think there is anything wrong with live feeders:popcorn:

tokyogasmask

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2009
Japan
jartist15;4559042; said:
Yes people do get excited when they watch a hunt, some might say it's cruel to keep a lion in a cage and never let it hunt, I don't think there is anything wrong with live feeders:popcorn:
People that keep Snakeheads to watch them rip apart fish are keeping them for the wrong reasons IMO.

Live feeders are rarely a necessity with any aquarium kept fish.
People who make videos like the one posted here could have used mass bred feeder fish if they really had too.
That plus the "vs" in the video title points to RETARD in my books.

My 2 yens worth. Thanks.

surfpalmsncycads

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2010
whittier ca
cry me a river..... boohoo. go hug a tree IMO.......... snakeheads are bad ass. they wouldnt be badd ass at all if they ate only pellots and kissed other fish around them and had underwater picnics and family get togethers and handed out candy grahms... same with lions tigers and other killers....... there bad ass cause there tuff as nails not cause ther majestic creatures of god and cause rainbows to shine down and make people hold hands.... yeah im a di*k but its true =)

tokyogasmask

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2009
Japan
surfpalmsncycads;4559240; said:
cry me a river..... boohoo. go hug a tree IMO.......... snakeheads are bad ass. they wouldnt be badd ass at all if they ate only pellots and kissed other fish around them and had underwater picnics and family get togethers and handed out candy grahms... same with lions tigers and other killers....... there bad ass cause there tuff as nails not cause ther majestic creatures of god and cause rainbows to shine down and make people hold hands.... yeah im a di*k but its true =)
...Yah, OK. :screwy:

But, as I said, this is MY OPINION.
All my snakeheads (i own many and have owned many more) are "bad ass" and none of them eat live fish.
They are all pellet trained as well as enjoying fillets of fish.
But like I said there are "certain types" of snakehead keepers i guess....

south coast nelly

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
surfpalmsncycads;4559240; said:
Do you even know the reason behind the banning of snakeheads in the usa?
You all beleive its because there sooo bad #$s, yeah ok,lol
Maybe because they have so many fry in there broods, with that and parents caring for the brood 110% and how hungry they always are, they will eat eat eat, giving your local fish a run for there money and winning,
But if you want to be so narrow minded then thats your problem, and yeah i was actually about to pop out and hug a tree, which one would you suggest:D

tokyogasmask

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2009
Japan
south coast nelly;4559247; said:
Do you even know the reason behind the banning of snakeheads in the usa?
You all beleive its because there sooo bad #$s, yeah ok,lol
Maybe because they have so many fry in there broods, with that and parents caring for the brood 110% and how hungry they always are, they will eat eat eat, giving your local fish a run for there money and winning,
But if you want to be so narrow minded then thats your problem, and yeah i was actually about to pop out and hug a tree, which one would you suggest:D
... A "bad ass" one that eats other smaller trees no doubt!

south coast nelly

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Yeah weve got some of them down the chine near the beach, see them at nightime,they attack any dog walker,suppose its payback for allowing the to urinate up them during the day..

tokyogasmask

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2009
Japan
You should make a Youtube video.

Call it "Bad ass tree V's small defensless tree".
Would be "Freakin' Awesome DOOD!"..... [/sarcasm]

surfpalmsncycads

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2010
whittier ca
im really not interested in what they do in the wild. i care about what they do in my tanks in my house. i personaly hate borring fish that sit down and put a napkin in there lap. id buy a pleco if i wanted something borring, just saying i like a badd ass agressive fish. SH are 1 of the koolest fish ever. now talkiing about wild snakeheads and there breeding and banning and yadda yadda is for someone else. good luck with all that.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store