Status
Not open for further replies.

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
neoprodigy;834924; said:
there is a market for it at that price....
then it's worth it:)

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
T1KARMANN;834881; said:
whats the point in bidding then would you bid without taking a trip to thialand

the listing also states that if the fish was DOA the seller would replace it with the same type of fish or better how is that posable if the snow is so rare
That last statement is a blanket statement. Probably used in every auction he sells which he sells everything from flowerhorns to rays. Obviously if there is only one, in this case which I would assume he would have to go with giving you your money back on a DOA.

I think you're finding it hard to grasp that this might be a true color morph fish for 11k and not a well photographed silver made to look very white.

I know there are tricks to make every fish look a different color whether it's natural colored or some extremely rare color morph. Actually most color morphs are just a trick on lighting.

But there's no denying that's no normal silver with a lighting trick, and even if it is you couldn't duplicate whatever trick they're using to make it so white. None of us could.

Too many people get too involved in trying to disprove something they don't want to believe.

ashdavid

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2005
Japan
T1KARMANN;834864; said:
who is breeding snow aros ?

i dont like you you dont like me so go back to your own little forum were you can look important with every post you make

by following me hear and to aquatic forums i can only take it that you miss me and need to look for me

well im sorry but you have NO power hear :banhim:
How about the breeders of arows in farms in Indo, Singapore and where ever else, the point I was making was that aquiring a color morph in any fish is a rare occurance and you always seem to fail to acknowledge that. You carry on about how you wouldn't pay $10 for a snow arow, but I bet if you had the money you would buy the offspring from that white color morph ray thats on Franks site. Or is that fish/ray worthless too? I suppose it must be in your eyes, however in mine ,that ray is deffinately worth the money they will eventually sell the offspring for.

And don't flatter your self, I would follow you anywhere, b/c I have no time for people that are racist and call Asians yellow.

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
Guys, how about some:chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill: :chillpill: pills?

We'r all here for the fun of it:)

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
ashdavid;836080; said:
How about the breeders of arows in farms in Indo, Singapore and where ever else, the point I was making was that aquiring a color morph in any fish is a rare occurance and you always seem to fail to acknowledge that. You carry on about how you wouldn't pay $10 for a snow arow, but I bet if you had the money you would buy the offspring from that white color morph ray thats on Franks site. Or is that fish/ray worthless too? I suppose it must be in your eyes, however in mine ,that ray is deffinately worth the money they will eventually sell the offspring for.

And don't flatter your self, I would follow you anywhere, b/c I have no time for people that are racist and call Asians yellow.
i have never called any asian person yellow :screwy:

you wish you were asian your an ozzi who lives in japan thats all

yet again bringing your problems from a diffrent little forum hear WHY

ashdavid

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2005
Japan
Richard , again you have to stoop to personal attacks b/c you, in the end make no sense at all. You just keep telling yourself that you are a good guy and that you know everything about every fish , what is rare and ultimately what price fish should and should not be sold for b/c it is what you say so. I have seen your tank and how you keep your fish and how you keep killing them. You must be a real aquarist, or is it just luck that has gotten you this far?

You reffering to me as an Ossi who wants to be a Japanese is just another one of your racist remarks. And don't try and tell everyone that you did not call asians yellow, b/c you inferred that when you called me "an Ossi with yellow fever". You can say what ever you want about my existance in Japan and why I came here, but the fact is you know nothing and you can keep saying your degrading comments, b/c frankly I don't care.

Go back to your pathetic thing called a life and keep ranting in your third grade English.

You have nothing I want and you are everything I don't want to be in a person, so good luck and get an education then you might be able do something with your life.

Sorry for the derail, I love the fish and it is unfortunate that there are always haters trying to pull others back to their very low levels of existance, b/c they can't have what they want.:)

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
Guys...lets get back to the basics, here...please!!

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
ashdavid;836275; said:
Richard , again you have to stoop to personal attacks b/c you, in the end make no sense at all. You just keep telling yourself that you are a good guy and that you know everything about every fish , what is rare and ultimately what price fish should and should not be sold for b/c it is what you say so. I have seen your tank and how you keep your fish and how you keep killing them. You must be a real aquarist, or is it just luck that has gotten you this far?

You reffering to me as an Ossi who wants to be a Japanese is just another one of your racist remarks. And don't try and tell everyone that you did not call asians yellow, b/c you inferred that when you called me "an Ossi with yellow fever". You can say what ever you want about my existance in Japan and why I came here, but the fact is you know nothing and you can keep saying your degrading comments, b/c frankly I don't care.

Go back to your pathetic thing called a life and keep ranting in your third grade English.

You have nothing I want and you are everything I don't want to be in a person, so good luck and get an education then you might be able do something with your life.

Sorry for the derail, I love the fish and it is unfortunate that there are always haters trying to pull others back to their very low levels of existance, b/c they can't have what they want.:)
you know nothing about me yet you call me Richard

it seams strange to me that you havent posted on MFK for months yet the 1st time you post is to attack me

the ONLY FISH I HAVE EVER LOST IN THE LAST 7yrs is tigrinus get your facts right

the tigrinus i have now i have had for 18months meaning i havent lost ANY fish for close to 2yrs GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT

why have you felt the need to come out of the wood work from your little forum

and all this is from someone who thought he brought a chilli red but it was a super red you would think someone who thinks he know everthing would know what they were buying and looked at the cert 1st

as you thought you know so much about rare fish maybe you thought you had a good eye and didnt need to look at any paper work 1st

your obsessed with me you are a stalker as you cant attack me on your own little forum anymore you have to find me on other sites

go away you have no power hear and cant ban me or delete my posts when you dont like what you read

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store