Sold all my SW fish today!!!

Stingray12

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2007
Saranac Lake, NY
That sounds pretty cool. Im not sure if you would be interested in this , i just think i trio of bannerfish would look great in there. Not sure how safe they are with corals though.

TheCanuck

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2009
DALLAS TEXAS
A moray and a tang only? I think you should add a little to the live stock , the tank will be so barren with just those two. I'm interested to see how the tank looks with just those two in there.

What would be really cool , is a big dragon moray and a huge school of clown fish. :D

95Harley

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2006
Baltimore, MD
TheCanuck;3888172; said:
A moray and a tang only? I think you should add a little to the live stock , the tank will be so barren with just those two. I'm interested to see how the tank looks with just those two in there.

What would be really cool , is a big dragon moray and a huge school of clown fish. :D
They will not be alone. There will also be around 2 dozen various Damsels, 2 Dozen Green Chromis, and 2 Dozen Blue Reef Chromis.

TheCanuck

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2009
DALLAS TEXAS
95Harley;3888904; said:
They will not be alone. There will also be around 2 dozen various Damsels, 2 Dozen Green Chromis, and 2 Dozen Blue Reef Chromis.
Sound pretty , though i dont know if i could do that lol. I'd be to tempted to drop a cuda in there and watch the damsels really learn how to school.

95Harley

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2006
Baltimore, MD
TheCanuck;3889127; said:
Sound pretty , though i dont know if i could do that lol. I'd be to tempted to drop a cuda in there and watch the damsels really learn how to school.
I think with a Dragon Moray and an Angry Clown Tang they should shoal nicely.

I "may" have to add a trio or Atlantic Porkfish..LOL

metalyx

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2007
Colorado
It's a shame to be sure, moving old livestock for new but that's how we refine what we want. Good luck bud, I'd love to see the work in progress.

Kevin8888

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2009
Canada
I agree with the clown or sohal, because they are more agressive they will likely do better in a tank like this. Good choices all round sounds like it will be nice, I sit in wait.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store