Some Black Light Shots

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
He's eating anything I put in. That includes my fingers, small salmon pellets, flakes, shrimp cutting scraps, and a small piece of krill. I'm going to get a brine shrimp colony going soon too.
small crickets (dusted with calcium/Reptivite) once he starts surface-feeding. In the meantime, you could try giving him plain crickets w/ hemostats since they don't usually sink. Waxworms, and butterworms too, and if you can get live blackworms or brine shrimp too

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
small crickets (dusted with calcium/Reptivite) once he starts surface-feeding. In the meantime, you could try giving him plain crickets w/ hemostats since they don't usually sink. Waxworms, and butterworms too, and if you can get live blackworms or brine shrimp too
I've got a lfs that carries black worms so I'll pick some up this weekend when I go pick up what I told J jaws7777 .

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
pppffshhh, Dude, get a Dovii.....enough with all the sissy-fish :p
Welp. Looks like the axo has to go too. I wouldn't consider the Ray a sissy fish though...

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
axo? fish?
The axolotl is grouped into the whole fish scene by my parents because he takes up a tank. Even though they know he's not a true fish.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
get a Dovii
I'll consider it. I don't want just any dovii, I want one that'll be show quality. Not to mention chiclids aren't really my thing.

Reactions: Frank Castle
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store