some fishing of april and may

Thalan

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 30, 2008
jacksonville
pupumole;4147471; said:
waita... u .... ate that ... xanthic trout? O___O and just kept a normal one instead??
That was my thought as well:banhim::ROFL:

fishguts

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2007
pennsylvania
the xanthic trout was 16 inches the regular one was 10 inches. otherwise i would have kept the xanthic

zpetrichko

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2009
NY
in erie county? i live in cattaragus county in NY i have a buddy who lives in northeast that has steelhead in the stream behind him year round

Thalan

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 30, 2008
jacksonville
fishguts;4148850; said:
the xanthic trout was 16 inches the regular one was 10 inches. otherwise i would have kept the xanthic
Over the legal limit or just too big for your tank? Either way it sucks, thats a nice looking fish.

fishguts

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2007
pennsylvania
Thalan;4150343; said:
Over the legal limit or just too big for your tank? Either way it sucks, thats a nice looking fish.
to big for the tank. palomino is measured photographed and fillet. i may get a replica made since ive been catching trout for years and thats the first palamino ive ever caught.

Rockbass6

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2007
Lake Erie
I have a palamino mounted, only I have ever caught I think it is around 22'' I caught it as a kid in warren county on a minnow. Nice catches fishguts, I've never fished it other than ice fishing. I put massivore down the hole and I caught quite a few all different sizes. Used grubs as bait, massivore to bring them in.
I've seen a bunch of palaminos they never seem to hit though, it is almost like they know they are different and easy to see.

fishguts

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2007
pennsylvania
here is a update since you seen the trout in the tank on page one. here he is now. surprising hes taking the 75 degree temp.

[YT]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y-ueK4gq-Wo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y-ueK4gq-Wo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YT]

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store