Some of Frank's Reptiles (from the past)

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
both correct lol Have you seen all 5 of the different sub-species of NA-Copperheads? Also, not an Agkistrodon, but the Australian "Copperhead" is one of MY personal favs, check them out
I was not aware there were any sub-species of the snake.I guess one can say that I have a special thing with copperheads,having been bitten by one many years ago.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
I was not aware there were any sub-species of the snake.I guess one can say that I have a special thing with copperheads,having been bitten by one many years ago.
lol not particularly dangerous unless you're allergic, but HELLA painful I hear :( We have 5 sub-species of Copperheads in the states, Northern is the only one native to PA - check out Southern, Osage, Broad-banded and Trans-pecos

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agkistrodon_contortrix

Freshwater4Life

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2015
VB
Nice collection man. Used to be into snakes myself ( large pythons and boas before alot of them were illegal ) . Actually have a nice snake rack and thermostat now I'm looking to sell.

Reactions: Frank Castle

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Nice collection man. Used to be into snakes myself ( large pythons and boas before alot of them were illegal ) . Actually have a nice snake rack and thermostat now I'm looking to sell.
I actually sold all this stuff years ago, I still just have a variety of Ball python morphs and Boas and few Kingsnakes left for sale atm.
Woe wow wow wow wow
I'll take that as a compliment? Can you translate that for me? ;)

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Yes indeed it is a kompliment. Nice and varied collection. Monitors are missing from this lol

No monitors ?
My monitor pix are all Kodaks from early 2000's

hey wait a minute...wth? Are you playing Mortal Kombat or something? Why are you spelling "C'' words with a "K"?

Freshwater4Life

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2015
VB
I actually sold all this stuff years ago, I still just have a variety of Ball python morphs and Boas and few Kingsnakes left for sale atm.
I'll take that as a compliment? Can you translate that for me? ;)
Oh nice. Yea I had an albino female ball python for awhile. She was awesome ate and shed perfectly every time Sadly sold her when I got back into the fish game. Kinda second guessing myself now.

Reactions: Frank Castle

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Oh nice. Yea I had an albino female ball python for awhile. She was awesome ate and shed perfectly every time Sadly sold her when I got back into the fish game. Kinda second guessing myself now.
only one of my snakes left i'm considering taking off the market - a stunning one-of-a-kind female Peruvian Redtail Boa constrictor constrictor. I'll have to get my partner to e-mail some pix of her for me to post, everything I have left is at his shop and we decided to stop taking her to expos on last Friday. Probably close to 6ft. by now....them giant SA B.c.c.s grow slow but that's ok for a snake that can get 12-14'. This is NOT your average run-of-the-mill B.c. imperator......I have never seen one like her before nor been able to find her a mate in the past 4 years, and neither did the previous owner I got her from

Reactions: Freshwater4Life
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store