some of my cuban eating

MonsterMinis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2009
Wisconsin
Cute! whats the size difference going to be? my cuban was good with my floridas once he was bigger. he went threw a phases where he shredded them up when they where more = in size. but was fine as well when he was smaller. and where you finding all these gar? lol i havent found a trop to save my life.

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
Cute! whats the size difference going to be? my cuban was good with my floridas once he was bigger. he went threw a phases where he shredded them up when they where more = in size. but was fine as well when he was smaller. and where you finding all these gar? lol i havent found a trop to save my life.
thanks.

the cuban is 13" or so and the trops are going to be 17-19" or so. my cuban is fine with my floridas from 13"-21". trops just have more agresstion is all i was thinking. being they will be bigger than my cuban was my only thought, but they should be fine. i'll just have to watch them to prevent any damage.

these will be two trops of another members recent sale he had. i will be getting them soon. i an geting them through another member that will be picking them up for me.

i just put the fingers out and see how it goes. so far it has been good on gar finds. now i just need, spotted. i have to o catch another shortnose just to be 100%.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
Sbuse you have some seriously awesome fish! Wow !:)

Sent from my MK16i using Tapatalk App

cheon

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2011
canada
Nice cuban!!!! Sounds like u have pretty much all of them. Do u have a alligator? Wish cubans were available in canada

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store