Some tank pics

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
^^ how long did it take for the plants to get that big?
All of them started off as one small cutting, about 2 years old now. Gave some to people, and other tanks. It grows quite fast, if you can get your hands on it give it a bash.

I never see them sold in the LFS, or if they are, its only at extortionate prices; cause they probably know the plant will last you forever and you'd never need to come back in to buy the regular crappy plants that die quickly.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

flowerhornfishman

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2013
Malaysia
Oscars seem to always be imported in terrible condition, especially where I am :( thanks man, the tank is overstocked, there are only light squabbles, no damage as the parrots can't bite down, though the convict is a little git.

My Oscar is looking terrible today, got back home from work to find him hiding, generally looking malaise, he's either got parasites, or has been fighting while I was away. Annoying either way.

What tank do you have just now bro?

yeah, u couldnt find any oscars on ure lfs? we have loads here, bout $2 for one oscar.. yeahh, tank is overstocked but i thnk ure's is okay by now.. :)

yeaahh, i had the same experience man.. i put mine with my small snakehead at first.. the next day, the oscar just pouts and was injured on the fins... i removed the snakehead then he comforts himself.. i thnk ures is in a fight man.. it cant be parasites..

mine was in a 65g back then until i move him to a 30g alone at bout 4" long.. bfore he killed himself haha

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
yeah, u couldnt find any oscars on ure lfs? we have loads here, bout $2 for one oscar.. yeahh, tank is overstocked but i thnk ure's is okay by now.. :)

yeaahh, i had the same experience man.. i put mine with my small snakehead at first.. the next day, the oscar just pouts and was injured on the fins... i removed the snakehead then he comforts himself.. i thnk ures is in a fight man.. it cant be parasites..

mine was in a 65g back then until i move him to a 30g alone at bout 4" long.. bfore he killed himself haha
I think you're right, we'll see how it plays out, he's perked up slightly in the past couple of days.

blackghostknife

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 24, 2010
Hammond, Louisiana
I adore your BP. Mine is a bit bigger and his mouth isn't as pinched in, but the color on yours is fantastic

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store