Spearfishing Atlantic Wolf Fish

Joecool44

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2015
New Jersey
I hate spear fishing like honestly leave fish alone I'm against hunting in general and even if he is gonna eat it it's still not ok it's not like he can't live without it

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

syddakyd

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2008
NY
bro u aware?

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Because it tastes good.

If the guy is going to eat what he shoots then fine but if he's just doing it for fun than that's stupid.

then why doesn't he hunt it with his bare hands??

why use an unnatural man made tool to catch it. it's so unfair for the animal

try grabbing elk by the horn and choking the life out of it with your hands if you want elk meat. see what happens

ultimatejay

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
USA
then why doesn't he hunt it with his bare hands??

why use an unnatural man made tool to catch it. it's so unfair for the animal

try grabbing elk by the horn and choking the life out of it with your hands if you want elk meat. see what happens
That's just plain stupid reasoning. Why not use fishing line or nets- just catch fish with your bare hands- just like Van Damme in Bloodsport lmao

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
:popcorn:

Here we go again!

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
That's just plain stupid reasoning. Why not use fishing line or nets- just catch fish with your bare hands- just like Van Damme in Bloodsport lmao

that's why I still have a poster of Bloodsport on my wall

van damme was the man

fishing lines and nets were created by our ancestors' ancestors. it was an art, and a method to put food on the table. they made them from scratch with their bare hands.

if you make a spear from scratch then feel free to go get tiger meat using your spear. let me know how that turns out for you

ultimatejay

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
USA
that's why I still have a poster of Bloodsport on my wall

van damme was the man

fishing lines and nets were created by our ancestors' ancestors. it was an art, and a method to put food on the table. they made them from scratch with their bare hands.

if you make a spear from scratch then feel free to go get tiger meat using your spear. let me know how that turns out for you
One of my favorite movies but never got feminine enough to get a poster.

Natives still use spears to kill big game. Point is man has evolved and has made better and better tools. Except I can't wrap my head around why Asians still use chop Stix? Fork, spoon and knife work much better. How do they eat a T-bone steak? lol

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
you know you'd be all over van damm

fedor-1.gif

ok, man has evolved. fine, but just don't call it hunting with that 300 yard away high powered rifle crap.

and Asians eat their steaks like this. using chopsticks they make with their bare hands

sliced-steak-with-german-potato-salad-ss.jpg

fedor-1.gif

sliced-steak-with-german-potato-salad-ss.jpg

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
One of my favorite movies but never got feminine enough to get a poster.

Natives still use spears to kill big game. Point is man has evolved and has made better and better tools. Except I can't wrap my head around why Asians still use chop Stix? Fork, spoon and knife work much better. How do they eat a T-bone steak? lol

Come on now, no need to take racial jabs! Besides, if you're talking evolutionary scale, chop stick usage are above the fork and spoon. Chop sticks requires much more motor skills not the simple act of stabbing and scooping. That's why toddlers and young children are first trained with spoons and forks. In regards to knives, I do believe it is the Asians(Japanese) who are renown throughout history of producing the finest blades. I could polish off a T-bone just fine with a set of chop sticks and a good old Ginzu blade ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store