spoonheads

JCA

Candiru
MFK Member
May 12, 2006
Washington, US
meiling;699070;699070 said:
I Can't believe this! I've never heard of spoonheads, I just read this and there wass 3 Aro's I chose my from, the other 2 were severely spoonheaded, I thought something was wrong!!! $50 what are they worth, I know where they raise these fish in Hong Kong and obviously they breed for that look.
I could've had 2! Really, anyone have any value ideas of a Silver, spoonhead, beautiful finnage???
i think those ones just had major spine deformities lol they were twisted in all directions

ilubtaimei

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2007
i think the prefer spoon head on all reds,and rtg,and bullet head on xbacks,and all others(green,yellowtail,1.5red,etc...)

Chaos32

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2006
Singapore / Malaysia
meiling;699070; said:
I Can't believe this! I've never heard of spoonheads, I just read this and there wass 3 Aro's I chose my from, the other 2 were severely spoonheaded, I thought something was wrong!!! $50 what are they worth, I know where they raise these fish in Hong Kong and obviously they breed for that look.
I could've had 2! Really, anyone have any value ideas of a Silver, spoonhead, beautiful finnage???
Not normal for silvers to have spoonhead. :)

adamstv

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 20, 2006
costa mesa
My silver is developing a very scary spoonhead look. I was about to ask you guys if it was dangerous. :yikes:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store