Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2006
Red Deer, AB.

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
omg i love that XB of yours!!! and your red is nice too! :naughty::drool::D:headbang2:WHOA:

RDFISHGUY

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2006
Red Deer, AB.
6 weeks ago the SR was almost dried up on the floor and missing half its tail. Luckily my wife found him and revived him. He lost 2 scales, cut his head and lost half his barbels and his tail, eyes were all cloudy for a couple weeks but he recovered well. Knocked the glass lid so hard it jammed against the canopy and my wife could barely open it to put him back in the tank.
Close call.

Hao

The Ancient
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
RDFISHGUY;4179151; said:
6 weeks ago the SR was almost dried up on the floor and missing half its tail. Luckily my wife found him and revived him. He lost 2 scales, cut his head and lost half his barbels and his tail, eyes were all cloudy for a couple weeks but he recovered well. Knocked the glass lid so hard it jammed against the canopy and my wife could barely open it to put him back in the tank.
Close call.
:WHOA: omg your lucky i would have a heart attack if that ever happen to me,im glad its still doing good! :nilly:

Kenta

Gambusia
MFK Member
RDFISHGUY;4179151; said:
Close call.
Good to hear it made it... scars and marks on a fish give it character

RDFISHGUY

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2006
Red Deer, AB.
Character on a $100 cichlid. Flaw on a fish worth thousands.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store