ST Datnoid Confirmation

yodaLBC

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2010
Philippines
Looks like an ST,, if I'm wrong, I still want one lol!

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
If this is the same John I think it is, he's not trustworthy. He doesn't care if he sells the correct species. He's just in it for the money. Those pics looks familiar...might be the same pics from him that keeps floating around. Don't know if those are true STs as CTs look very similar.

vamptrev

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2007
Chesterfield MI
krichardson;4697821; said:
I've been waiting for feedback or an update from some of the people who bought those dats from him.
it seems we are always waiting for updates from these people that buy his fish. :popcorn:

Karun

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2008
Thailand
There are these wide bars for sale now in Thailand.They came in with these IT tails stripe and few ST tail stripe and price wise just about 20% higher for ST tail stripe.These dat is claimed to be from Veitnam

Karun

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2008
Thailand
This piece is put up for sale in Thailand now.This picture is copy from the thai ads and if do the owner did saw this i would apologize for using this picture without permission

Clss.jpg

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
That pic looks like baby ST.

But all the other pics posted recently (and you know the one Karun), are high grade quality IT's

nikond70s

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2009
uranus
yeah those pics are similiar to what john posted on other forums. there was a thread over at *********** that was kinda heated. most people said they werent st's but john kept on saying they where. and when you doubt him he gets all mad and crazy. to the point where if you doubt him he wouldnt do business with you. he seemed like a very arrogant jerk on that thread. still, no one has posted any pics or no updates from those who bought from him.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store