Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
beex215;874793; said:
and then we can finally do a sc2 mfk thingy.

sc1 didnt seem to go off great here
at least we tried. :(

señor_pescados_felices

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 26, 2006
The Real Norcal
I'm there,you name the time and place,we will play.I dont remember exactly what happened with SC 1 but I remember we tried and it sucked for some reason or another.I took it off my comp again but not before saving some of the cool new maps (300 was a popular one at the time I deleted it again).

I'm all about Elder Scrolls:Oblivion right now so who knows when I'll have a life again.......not anytime soon,I'm only like a level 23.........and have spent most of my time seeking a cure for vampirism,which I contracted almost at the very start.....:irked:

amesbien

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2006
The Moon
I am excited for the game, don't get me wrong. But I would kill for Diablo 3, and that is not sarcasm.

beex215

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2006
usa
señor_pescados_felices;875230; said:
I'm there,you name the time and place,we will play.I dont remember exactly what happened with SC 1 but I remember we tried and it sucked for some reason or another.I took it off my comp again but not before saving some of the cool new maps (300 was a popular one at the time I deleted it again).

I'm all about Elder Scrolls:Oblivion right now so who knows when I'll have a life again.......not anytime soon,I'm only like a level 23.........and have spent most of my time seeking a cure for vampirism,which I contracted almost at the very start.....:irked:

beat that game and all of its expansions.

i played u only in sc1 out of the entire mfk.we as in mfk can still play a sc game if any 1 is still down.just pm or something.im down right now,ill check back here in a few minutes

ps-and gr8 i checked ur sc profile and it said u never played a game yet

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
LOL

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com