Started my 1020g ply tank

sevank21

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 25, 2012
In My House
For all the skeptics on how I sealed the liner to the window rather than going through the window. 5months and still holding strong not a single leakuploadfromtaptalk1410456503613.jpg

Sent from my SGH-M919 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
Nice stock :) those r some beastly bass. After using 3m5200 myself i think how u sealed in the window worked to ur advantage. The product cures alot harder/stronger when spread thinner like when u rolled it out. I sealed my last window with liner on the outside of the glass and had some issues with the 3m staying soft/weak in thicker amounts. Very glad to see u still up and running without a drop on the foor, well done!
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using u App

sevank21

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 25, 2012
In My House
Nice stock :) those r some beastly bass. After using 3m5200 myself i think how u sealed in the window worked to ur advantage. The product cures alot harder/stronger when spread thinner like when u rolled it out. I sealed my last window with liner on the outside of the glass and had some issues with the 3m staying soft/weak in thicker amounts. Very glad to see u still up and running without a drop on the foor, well done!
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using u App
Yea thanks man.

When you roll it out, you create a wide seal. Im assuming with it being thicker, it has more wiggle room? Idk. But im surprised and happy mine has held up this far.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store