Started the Ray pond this week

tank125

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2005
Connecticut
Harmonyx;1879892; said:
I know zero about air exchangers. I just figured it was like a bathroom fan. I will go to rona tonight and look at them. the Coring people come sunday morning so I will need to know the dimessions of the hole they need to cut.
Heat Exchangers only work with a temperature difference between the 2 different air sources. In the winter you are EXCHANGING the hot/humid air of the "pond room" with cold/dry air from outside. The HEAT from the inside air will transfer to the cold outside air that is coming in. The humidity will not transfer through the membrane >>>>> result is an effective way to remove humidity with little loss of heat energy and no creation of new heat energy (dehumidifiers release heat).

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
Looking good, keep us updated...

USMCtanker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2005
wa
looken good

turkeyboy85

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2007
mn
I think you might need to support it better, on the sides, thats alot of water 630 gallons = roughly 5,000 lbs pushing out on those posts

turkeyboy85

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2007
mn
oh... i gotca ... I read it wrong... i was thinking the windows were for were your existing window was lol, sorry man, looks like u are on top of it, cant wait to see some updated pix!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store