Stingray and L25 compatability

MHDevelopments

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 13, 2014
Suffolk
www.m-h-developments.co.uk
Well, I've admired L25 Plecos for sometime and finally am about to order one, around 25cm.

I have five rays.

Just wondering on what everyone thinks towards the cohabiting of rays and a sole L25. I know many people are on the fence regarding keeping Plecos with rays for the common reasons but I've also seen many have success without issue. A friend of mine kept several pleco species in his pond, L24, L25 to name a couple, with a myriad of quality BD and had no issues. This is one of the specimens on offer image.jpg

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
I woulDnt risk it, but it coulD work

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
I wouldn't try it either but would love to see some first hand experience if you do

MHDevelopments

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 13, 2014
Suffolk
www.m-h-developments.co.uk
I've decided to pass. Had a lot of advice and none of it has been positive really. Although I've seen a friend have no issue, I'll not bother risking my rays.

Thanks everyone.

Mods, you can shut this thread down if you like.

Cheers

festaedan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 25, 2013
Maryland
I've decided to pass. Had a lot of advice and none of it has been positive really. Although I've seen a friend have no issue, I'll not bother risking my rays.

Thanks everyone.

Mods, you can shut this thread down if you like.

Cheers
I agree, while l25s are increible, its not worth risking the life of one super expensive fish with another

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store