Stingray Group For Sale/Swap

oscarcichlids

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2009
Kent
I am reluctantly having to sell/swap my group of stingrays due to house move.

The group consists of

1) Male Jaguar ray approx 24" disc which has had much magazine press over the years due to his breeding. He is a sunning ray and has a great personallity.

2.3) Female motoros approx 20" and 22" disc who have a minimum of 6 pups at a time.

4) Female orbignyi x marble ray approx 22" disc
she has a small heater burn on her underside which she had when I got her which has healed fine but this does not take away how striking a differnt she is.

They are housed in a 7x4x2 aquarium and eat anything that is put infront of them so unless you can house them correctly please do not contact me as you will be required to provide me with this information.

I am asking £850 which is not alot considering what you would be getting as you will make your money back with the pups in no time or another way of looking at it is £212.50 per ray.I would prefure to sell as a group but would split if required.

I would also swap for smaller rays no smaller than 10" and no bigger that 18" either pearl/marble or black rays.

(I MAY ALSO HAVE THE TANK AVAILABLE FOR SALE ONCE THE RAYS HAVE GONE)

orb goo.jpg

11111.JPG

22222.JPG

3333.JPG

IMG_0579.JPG

orb goo.jpg

11111.JPG

22222.JPG

3333.JPG

IMG_0579.JPG

ermgravy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
behind my iMac.... Southampton UK.
nice group! and great price... drop me a pm if you need to move the tank after! Cheers.

ermgravy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2007
behind my iMac.... Southampton UK.
appreciate it! Surrey is not too far away for it could work out nicely! Id love to take the rays but i would have no intention for breeding and those big gals should be breed! If you find some one who only wants one male tho, let me know! both those boys are stunners too! :drool:

oscarcichlids

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2009
Kent

The group consists of

1) Male Jaguar ray approx 24" disc which has had much magazine press over the years due to his breeding. He is a sunning ray and has a great personallity.

2.3) Female motoros approx 20" and 22" disc who have a minimum of 6 pups at a time.

she has a small heater burn on her underside which she had when I got her which has healed fine but this does not take away how striking a differnt she is.

They are housed in a 7x4x2 aquarium and eat anything that is put infront of them so unless you can house them correctly please do not contact me as you will be required to provide me with this information.

I would also swap for smaller rays no smaller than 10" and no bigger that 18" either pearl/marble or black rays.

View attachment 741034

View attachment 741035

View attachment 741036

View attachment 741037

View attachment 741038
PRICE DROP NOW £750

oscarcichlids

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2009
Kent

The group consists of

I am asking £650 which is not alot considering what you would be getting as you will make your money back with the pups in no time or another way of looking at it is £162 per ray.I would prefure to sell as a group but would split if required.

View attachment 741034

View attachment 741035

View attachment 741036

View attachment 741037

View attachment 741038
[SIZE=5]FINAL PRICE DROP £650[/SIZE]

oscarcichlids

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2009
Kent
The orb x marble has been rehomed so the remaining male jaguar and two female motoros are going for £450

elisuwe

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2010
england, wiltshire
How much would the tank cost if you still have it?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store