Stingray webshop

jim barry

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2006
U.K
Anyone have experience of the Stingray web shop? Has plenty of rays for sale and will export to europe. Has anyone purchased rays from these people, I guess they are in Holland or Germany. I am in the UK and want a Leo.

Jimr

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 20, 2007
Lyme Ct.
I imported some P14s from Lode. Great guy. Nice rays. Real healthy. He's in the Netherlands

jim barry

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2006
U.K
Great thanks for the reply. I have spoken to him via email and he appears genuine. Just wanted to check because in this day and age you can never be tto sure! Not sure what i am after yet as i am about to embark on sorting my garage so i can get a 8x4x2 tank. Ideally i would like some BD Leos but cost is restrictive. So will probably go for P14.

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England
Give Rayrayray a shout,he's on this forum he breeds quality Leo's, has some coming imminently, no need to go abroad for them, they are right here on the doorstep.

WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
U.K. West Midlands
What do you know??? When I get my new tank I may be after a leo or two (aquaman had a lovely pair I wish I bought at the time.)

I beleive that Lode is selling an adult pair of normal leos. I think you were after the same pair I wanted located at wharf. They were very nice classics. Just got there too late.

Give Rayrayray a shout,he's on this forum he breeds quality Leo's, has some coming imminently, no need to go abroad for them, they are right here on the doorstep.
Yes hes got some nice fish also. Im waiting for the next batch :popcorn:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store