Status
Not open for further replies.

keepinfish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2007
In God We Trust
xiahaolong168;2317969; said:
How much is shipping for silver aro and fei feng to 11364?
FishFreakAdeline;2318040; said:
how much would shipping e for a silver aro?

Folks,

Here's the break down for the ~$150 shipping charge for Infinite Aquatics.

Local Sellers who would like to consider using Infinite Aquatic as a shipper, please cut and paste this into your classified ad. It never fails that someone will question why it is soooooooo "expensive" to ship a fish or a few fish in one box.

~$50: gas - packing (supply and labor) - potentially getting up between 12am and 6am to delivery to LAX to catch a cargo flight.

~$100: the actual shipping fee from the airline or acrrier.

Please consider the effort and time before being surprised or offended by shipping. Yes, at times shipping will be alot more than buying one fish so buy as much as one shipping box can hold to make it worth your while :)

SoCalDiscus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 26, 2007
Irvine, CA
www.socaldiscus.com
Here are some pics of the guys I picked up in case anyone was interested in seeing a sample of some of Infinite Aquatic's current stock. I got these guys a few weeks ago. Everyone is happy, healthy, and eating like pigs.

Flagtails (Fei-Feng):

Tigrinus Catfish:

Bolt Catfish (aka Jello Ring):

Whiptail Catfish:

elcid69

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2008
nj
ricks,thanks dude- got the blk aro and fei fengs- all swimming well with the silver aro and other feing fengs in the 150g-had to take the jardini out and back to the 75g-he keeps messing with the blk aro....

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Beautiful Panaque Suttoni. I remember back in the late eighties having a7-8 incher that
I paid 15 bucks for. Man would I love to have him now.

flamenco-t

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2006
South of Heaven
keepinfish;2318145; said:
Folks,

Here's the break down for the ~$150 shipping charge for Infinite Aquatics.

Local Sellers who would like to consider using Infinite Aquatic as a shipper, please cut and paste this into your classified ad. It never fails that someone will question why it is soooooooo "expensive" to ship a fish or a few fish in one box.

~$50: gas - packing (supply and labor) - potentially getting up between 12am and 6am to delivery to LAX to catch a cargo flight.

~$100: the actual shipping fee from the airline or acrrier.

Please consider the effort and time before being surprised or offended by shipping. Yes, at times shipping will be alot more than buying one fish so buy as much as one shipping box can hold to make it worth your while :)
I believe this is ONLY if you want Rich to ship you somebody else's fish from SOCAL to you, NOT his stock...

For example, you're buying HKN's fish and you want Rich to ship them to you, then this is your cost.

if you're buying Rich's fish, it's totally different.

PM rich for what you want, how many and where you;re located and he'll hook you up

stan

Austin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2005
I'll vouch for the black aro's, fei fengs, wc silvers, ornate poly, and delhezi poly's on this list. All superb!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store