Striped Bass / Sturgeon Questions

Lemons

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2010
Maryland
I have an educational permit for any juvenile native Chesapeake bay species, and have had both striped bass and atlantic sturgeon. Excuse me, but I have not read much of the topic, seeing as there are already 20 posts. Where do you plan to get your fish from? I got my sturgeon from the DNR, and striped bass from a local environmental lab. What happened when they get to big for your setup? For me, the DNR was going to take the sturgeon back, and the lab would take the bass back.

dawnmarie

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2009
California Delta
www.eddosharbor.com
Lemons;3797112;3797112 said:
I have an educational permit for any juvenile native Chesapeake bay species, and have had both striped bass and atlantic sturgeon. Excuse me, but I have not read much of the topic, seeing as there are already 20 posts. Where do you plan to get your fish from? I got my sturgeon from the DNR, and striped bass from a local environmental lab. What happened when they get to big for your setup? For me, the DNR was going to take the sturgeon back, and the lab would take the bass back.
Sorry , I lost track of this thread. Small stripers and sturgeon are readily available as I live,work and fish at the confluence of the Sacramento/San Joaquin Rivers. DFG has well defined regulations on catching ,keeping and releasing these fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store