Study of ray toxin potency

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
ewurm;2535166; said:
Thanks Miles! :D I'll merge my thread with this one. You sure are digging deep to ensure topics aren't double posted! We appreciate the effort.

Search Function :D

oceanobsession289

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2007
Monterey, CA
This is exactly the kind of stuff I have been looking for! Would any of you guys that have articles regarding this issue please send it to me. Preferably full text with references.
Long story but, I had a disagreement about freshwater rays being more toxic than saltwater with a certain PhD holding Curator of a public aquarium(that has freshwater rays). Guy didn't believe me and thought I was crazy.:screwy:

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
oceanobsession289;2540922; said:
This is exactly the kind of stuff I have been looking for! Would any of you guys that have articles regarding this issue please send it to me. Preferably full text with references.
Long story but, I had a disagreement about freshwater rays being more toxic than saltwater with a certain PhD holding Curator of a public aquarium(that has freshwater rays). Guy didn't believe me and thought I was crazy.:screwy:

I'll send you all the docs and PDF's I have on freshwater rays.

Zoodiver

As seen on TV
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2005
South FL
oceanobsession289;2540922; said:

This is why I say hands on experience > paper in a frame on the wall. :D

peterp63

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2008
On a boat!
Bump for an awesome read! I just got hit and will be starting a thread about it soon. Pain was 11 out of 10 easy!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store