Stunting Anomaly

Dionysus

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 10, 2007
Wisconsin
So mr. Bigglesworth, your tank size wasn't the problem, your dat is still small either cause of diet, not enough feeding, or the place you bought your dat lied, and sold you something different. B curious to see a picture of it if possible?

Sent from my LG-VM696 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
Hardly doubt the tank size was the problem. Should've been able to at get @ least 2" in that tank. A friend of mine had two 2" AT's in a 55gal. 2yrs later, they've only grown half an inch. It was the diet!!! I gave him my opinion on diet, brine then pellets, but he stuck with feeder guppies, once a week. So 1/2" in 2yrs, yeah worked out great lol...

Sent from my LG-VM696 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
+1

My point is proved

Go S. Vettel #1 rb8

probassfisher010

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2011
California
Hate to bring up the dead, but ol bigglesworth finally answered our questions.

Yes you can. Solar panels for covering electricity. Make your own foods, daphnia colony, feeder guppies, convicts. Rain water collection. Pothos. Hydroponic filtration. Then sell the terrestrial plants from that. Cherry shrimp, amano shrimp,oebt shrimp, aquatic plants, and fancy guppies or breed expensive tetras all in 1 tank. The shrimps are compatible. Led lights. Then put styrafoam on all cracks and surfaces to prevent heat/evap loss. Cover the entire bottom of tank with moss balls. Then buy everything as cheap as humanely possible. Online, through ebay, clearance sales, 90+% off, craigslist free section. And starve your fish. Feed the fish (fry included) once a week. They probably wont grow but they'll live. I do it to my baby datnoid, he's 3 years old and 1/2", feed him frozen bloodworms once a week. Sometimes even once/two weeks. And then breed zebra plecos. And get EXPENSIVE guppies, thousand dollar show guppies breed em and sell em back. Oh and your own feeder fish colony. Along
I'm surprised it's still alive...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

lix.ma14

Hydrolycus Armatus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
Ontario, Canada
a 2 year old datnoid that 1 inch? holy!

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
He has another thread going where he is showing off some new fish, and there is a Dat in it. Maybe a 2 incher.

Runitis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2011
Winnipeg,MB, Canada
LOL of course he stopped responding. Did he even try to starve and feed pellets? Mine ate NLS the day I got them at. 5" (you may here me mention that a lot I'm just excited) NLS ftw!

I need to spark up my fish life

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store