Jan 23, 2023
Price
Region
Southeast
State
Georgia
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
Looking for sterlet sturgeon for my pond. Looking for normal black sturgeon don’t want the albino unless they are free.

I am also looking for stellate/starry sturgeon as well.

THE FAMILY GUY

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2011
NEW YUCK CITY
texl87284 texl87284 why are you flooding the forum with spam/scam posts. Everyone whose looking to buy something here you respond with " you just happen to have bought something" from different people but they all have the same email and phone numbers?!!?! Mods please look into this guys account

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
texl87284 texl87284 why are you flooding the forum with spam/scam posts. Everyone whose looking to buy something here you respond with " you just happen to have bought something" from different people but they all have the same email and phone numbers?!!?! Mods please look into this guys account
Right? Coincidentally, I just reported this poster on another thread, where he is doing exactly as you state here. Stinks of scam.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Done and done

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store