Successfull! Overstocked 50 Gallon Eartheater Tank

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Ha ha!! catchy thread title was the main point there but I guess the lack of issues have taken the concern out of the hobby for me but I may have to owe that to luck or the amount of info that forums like MFK have contributed to the hobby. A lot of members here have been there done that, and that really helps a begginer like me get a good headstart into the hobby.

I look forward to upgrading and expanding some time for sure if all goes well.
Glad your enjoying the hobby and there is nothing wrong with learning from experience. When i first got back into the hobby i wss lost and had tons of questions. Met allot of great members here and they steared me in the right direction.

+1 on upgrading in the future. One thing you will learn like some of the more senior guys have said measure a tank in years (one of the things i learned the hard way lol) these fish have a way of bringing us back to reality lol

Reactions: Christian Tinoco

Christian Tinoco

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2016
Seattle
Very nice. A year and a half and you've come this far? Good advice from the people here. Take it in stride. Welcome to MFK!
Yup!! Got into the hobby after my younger brother got some good old goldfish and I was hooked, started with a 5 gallon and now up to a 50, and now the 50 looks small lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store