Suggestions For A Good DSLR?

fishnutham

Needs More Room!
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2005
Brantford,Ont,canada
Idk how much. I couldnt even give a ballpark figure. Under 500$ probably. Im only paying for a portion. And idk how much my dad wants to spend. When we first talked he thought i was talking about a 500$-600$ investment. And he even said ill pay for some of it. Then i showed him you can get them used for under 200$. Probably anywhere from 50$ to 200$ is possible with a high probability of under 150$. Im thinking 120$ is a good number. Im not picky.
D3000 my son started with one of these and loves it.They can be bought used make sure it comes with boxes and a lens and bring someone who can check it out.

FlatFishLeo

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
USA
I have a Brand New Nikon D5100 with 18-55mm lens, complete with accessories and manuals etc. Never opened or used. I'd give you a killer price on it. Has full USA Nikon warranty! I also sell Brand New Nikon J1's with 10-30mm lens. In shoot only Nikon for fish, occasionally Canon G12 or S95.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

marconi

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Nikon I believe has the edge in photography...but video goes to the Canon. I've done a tonne of research on all. The prices for a new DSLR are quite competative and the models of 2 years ago don't have as much to offer based on the price (many people asking too much for their older cameras). Nikon D5100 is a great buy and good overall camera. I'm looking to shoot more video though...so a Canon T3i or T4i is where I'll end up. The T3i I'm sure will drop its value soon and is a very good overall camera.

Check out the video below. This was done with a Canon T3i camera kit and 50mm 1.8 lens.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ItLA1EzJMo

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store