Sunsun?

jeffers

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 11, 2009
southern indiana
i used to run a rena xp3 and a sunsun on one of my old tanks. if i had to do it again i def. would have just went with 2 sunsuns 304b's. out performed rena in everything. lasted me a year and took the tank down but they are cheap enough if they break to buy another.

twistedsnap

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2009
southern il
Thanks guys i def thank thats the way ill go but im gonna check out that other filter too

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

lipadj46

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2011
queensbury
My sunsun HW405b (the biggest one) just burned out after just over a year. The motor burned out and melted a hole into the impeller housing.

jpietruk

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2012
illinois
For a cheap eBay filter look into the oddesy it is 59.99 free shipping and works good. At least for me. I also have 2 HOBs and 2 sponge filters running on a 75 gallon

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Turbotom92

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2011
Rzeszów, Poland
I've been using my sunsun 403b (2000l/h) on my 66 gallon for about 9 months now, only had to clean it three times, and it keeps the water relatively clean. I'm planning on setting up a 180/220 gallon some time this year and I'm probably going to filter it with a sunsun, the uv model though, along with a sump. I've owned fluvel and Eheim canisters before, and the sunsun is really a bargain in terms of bang per buck. I want to try and set up the cfs 500 on my 40 breeder that I have in storage right now.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store