Super Short Bodied Green Terror In Stock.

cho0py

Feeder Fish
Jan 16, 2010
NYC
I just bought some from NYC Chinatown, well because i live close by and i always look around the store to see what's in stock. There's a store on 38 Mott street they have the nicest qualities around Chinatown but more pricier than the others.

If you guys are still interested they have plenty left.
Small ones about 1-2 inches (really nice bought 2 already has nice colors) - $15 each
Medium about 4-5 inches - $40
Large about 6-8 inches - $110

I know these guys are deformed but they really caught my eyes... just had to have them. This store mostly specialized parrots, flowerhorns, dicus, kois, etc.

This is not an advertisement I have nothing to do with the store just letting some people know who might want to get their hands on these types of shortbody green terrors.

Vincentii

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2009
London, U.K
i dont like them. . . give me a standard green terror anyday over these.

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
Very nice!!!

They have some really nice ones at this LFS in Chinatown,NY!!!

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
H]-[H;3203678; said:
I just bought a short body GT.. How do they breed them like this?
Ive heard they are birth defects but im not a 100% sure!

cichlid fiend

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2008
New Jersey
cho0py;3858124; said:
I just bought some from NYC Chinatown, well because i live close by and i always look around the store to see what's in stock. There's a store on 38 Mott street they have the nicest qualities around Chinatown but more pricier than the others.

If you guys are still interested they have plenty left.
Small ones about 1-2 inches (really nice bought 2 already has nice colors) - $15 each
Medium about 4-5 inches - $40
Large about 6-8 inches - $110

I know these guys are deformed but they really caught my eyes... just had to have them. This store mostly specialized parrots, flowerhorns, dicus, kois, etc.

This is not an advertisement I have nothing to do with the store just letting some people know who might want to get their hands on these types of shortbody green terrors.
Very true, I was just up there about 3 weeks ago and they had some very nice ones at about 4-5"s.

Are we talking about the same spot? You walk in and the counter is right there and they only have to rows of tanks, and one big tank on the right hand side!

cho0py

Feeder Fish
Jan 16, 2010
NYC
cichlid fiend;3858205; said:
Very true, I was just up there about 3 weeks ago and they had some very nice ones at about 4-5"s.

Are we talking about the same spot? You walk in and the counter is right there and they only have to rows of tanks, and one big tank on the right hand side!
haha yup that's the one.

Wow people are taking my post offensively I was just giving a heads up for people who would like them.

cho0py

Feeder Fish
Jan 16, 2010
NYC
cho0py;3858880; said:
haha yup that's the one.

Wow people are taking my post offensively I was just giving a heads up for people who would like them.
EDIT* wow IF people are taking my post offensively I was just giving a heads up for people who would like them.*

scarfish

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2014
nj
I know this is an old post, but I would really like to see the pics of these 8", SB Green terrors. I have 2 tanks dedicated to these guys and it's very hard to find a picture of an adult. Thanks.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store