Super Ti Black Diamond

lierudy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
Singapore
Super TI BD u have here. Do you have any photo when its younger? Love to see the before and after shots of this beauty.

TI BD, to me, its very interesting. The small white spots keep popping out every now and then.

Reactions: vincentwugwg

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
Very unique looking ray Vincent....beautiful ! nothing more than we have all come to expect from your amazing collection.
Thank you Richard!
wow/.....
Thanks Jay! You have not updated lately...

I am lost for worDs, that is one of the best looking rays I've seen
You always have nice things to say Dan!

In love with the all of ur blackies mate but why some green bits on the white spots? Would they be any harms to the fish ?
I think the green bits come from my end.. perhaps my camera is adjusting to the lights?
Crazy ray.

No quarantine though? That would scare me to death. But you are the one spending big bucks not me.
This ray has been in quarantine for almost 2 months :)

WORLD CLASS RAYS YOU GOT THERE!!
thank you Frank! I love your poly collection just like everyone else
Wow!!! Superb Ray!
Thanks Jeff! You need more females so the boys can get some more work done!

Crazy nice. From Malaysia by any chance?
You sir... have photographic memory!! hahaha .. yes.. this was one of L.S... it's the fish on his fb profile pic.. the one on the right

Thanks John!!! we need updates of your rays sir!! been a long time

Thank you Jimr!!

Super TI BD u have here. Do you have any photo when its younger? Love to see the before and after shots of this beauty.

TI BD, to me, its very interesting. The small white spots keep popping out every now and then.
I wish I had pics to share but I can tell you he looked nothing like this...

Awesome ray bro top class
Thanks Lloyd!

jim barry

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2006
U.K
Thought as much. I have been looking at the rays he has to sell for a little while now but they are out of my price league for now. Hope you dont mind me asking, how did you find the experience dealing with him and how was the shipping? I am very tempted to get a male from him but i'm worried about a large ray being shipped so far here to the U.K. To get to you is even further. I take it the ray arrive safe and well. Excellent ray!

Reactions: vincentwugwg
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store