Tank Build - "Planted Big Foot" 67 GAL

ToyotaNation

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2011
in my Tegu's cage
very nice set up! im from Kingsburg just south of fresno and shop at whities. did you get your plants from whities? or what other stores in fresno do you go to for your aquatic needs?

chonhzilla

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2007
Fresno CA
ToyotaNation;5069556; said:
very nice set up! im from Kingsburg just south of fresno and shop at whities. did you get your plants from whities? or what other stores in fresno do you go to for your aquatic needs?
Hi, nice to meet you bud, it's always nice to see a local here. Well I shop at Whities every once in a while, but I get most of my plants from forums like aquariacentral.com and plantedtank.net and bobstropicalplants.com.

BMac91

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2011
Alabama
Matt724;4541308; said:
Woah! Yeah, so still pretty expensive, well at least you made it worth it because that looks fantastic.

Gots to love that state tax of ours huh? :)
Psh! Tax in my woods in 10% don't feel bad

ToyotaNation

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2011
in my Tegu's cage
chonhzilla;5069645; said:
Hi, nice to meet you bud, it's always nice to see a local here. Well I shop at Whities every once in a while, but I get most of my plants from forums like aquariacentral.com and plantedtank.net and bobstropicalplants.com.
Thanks ill have to check those out! good luck with your tank!

chonhzilla

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2007
Fresno CA
maverickm4;5085370; said:
^
haha me too!
makes me feel like crap about my tank haha
Lol thanks guys, recently I've gone all low tech. I'm going to be switching out my T5's for some LEDs. I've also removed the CO2 system, and fully rely soley on the denisonii's for all the nutrients. :headbang2 the only plants which are left are various anubias and gaint java fern and some needle leaf java fern.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store