tank full of datnoid small fry

Oxymus

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2013
Freehold
There is no point to sell low when these fish still in demand even these fries are captive breed, for me I wouldn't lower the price cause it's my gold mine of benefit.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
There is no point to sell low when these fish still in demand even these fries are captive breed, for me I wouldn't lower the price cause it's my gold mine of benefit.
I don't think they are captive bred if they are then why doesn't the breeder not sell them for a few months and sell for a higher price when they are larger

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
here in china ,the price of datnoid quicky increases as they grow up . For many other fishes like silver or jardini aros or even pangasius catfish that not the case . Like a pig pangasius catfish is like worthless
In China and other parts of Asia, only large fish that are very rare sell for good chunks of change, either that or they are considered to bring good luck like the Red or Gold aro's...

Large cats etc are so easy to find, and are very common, not to mentionnot many people want to spend bucket loads of cash building a large tank for a fish thats only worth a couple usd...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store