Tank shattered. Don't suppose anyone can give me one?

Younglin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2010
34-24-36
I'll look and see what's there. I want something that's like 6x2x2. So around 180 gallon.

dgk9723

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2009
Murylend
the rubbermaid willl bend and that sheet of arcylic will come loose of its bond and there will be another flood.

alexmuw

Feeder Fish
Jul 31, 2009
meow
You sound like a pretty spoiled kid, just beg your parents to death for another tank......

OR maybe offer to work it off for your parents! There's so many possibilities! It amazes me that your first choice was a hand out! Sounds like someone needs to get a job!! :D

But for the tank, it does sound like if a 200 lb guy can bump/fall into a 800+ lb fish tank and knock it over, then it was going to come down sooner or later.

Why did he fall? Did he trip on something left on the floor? Could he not see during the night and fell onto the tank? Look at another point of view!!! If the tank fell on him, you'd be looking at a HUGE lawsuit!

This thread sickens me.......
Sell you other tank and give your fish away......

Younglin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2010
34-24-36
you'd be looking at a HUGE lawsuit!
In Canada someone cannot sue for medical bills because we have universal health care. And there is a limit for a lawsuit for pain and suffering. So if he sued me it would be useless. Also I am not spoiled. Everything I own I have worked for, or was gift from various family members. I bought all my tanks and fish. I bought and built my main computer. My laptop and PS3's were gifts from three different people, none of which were my parents. I had a job but the store I worked for closed and I am looking for another job now.

Conor1148

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2010
US
packer43064;4661955; said:
I agree a job is needed. I don't know anyone who is 17 and is not working nowadays. lol

I'm 17, and there are no jobs here in this rural part of georgia. The closest town from me is 5 minutes away, and it's tiny. I've applied everywhere that accepts applications for minors and have had no luck.

the nexts closest towns are about 20-25 minutes away, so If i did find a job there, on minimum wage i would be losing money due to gas money.

but atleast when I've bought all my equipment I've worked my ass off building and repairing guitars to afford everything. Just because you can't find a job doesn't mean theres no money to be had.

sorry, had to say it :D

floridagar

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2010
chicago
i would go with the rubber maid bin and just let it sit till you find a bigger tank that seems to be the cheapest way to go. and next time i would try and make the stand edges a little wider than the the tank for extra balance and more support. So the next time some thing happens the tank wont fall at all

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store