Tankmate ideas!

XxPROTERRORxX

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2012
Kansas
Hey guys! I need some tankmates for my fish. Right now i own 4 tanks and only 1 is a semi-aggresive tank. Thats where i need the help. I have a green terror, green severum, delhezi bichir, albino bichir, and pleco, all in a 55.All the fish will go in an 80 gallon. I need some recomendatioons as to what fish to get when i get the 80. Im lookin into a salvini and or texas. Definetley getting a senegal bichir and possibly ornate and another delhezi.
Im 14 so i mow lawns. i get 20 dollars per week, so keep the money aspect in mind also! Thanks! Much appreciated!

Runitis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2011
Winnipeg,MB, Canada
Hey guys! I need some tankmates for my fish. Right now i own 4 tanks and only 1 is a semi-aggresive tank. Thats where i need the help. I have a green terror, green severum, delhezi bichir, albino bichir, and pleco, all in a 55.All the fish will go in an 80 gallon. I need some recomendatioons as to what fish to get when i get the 80. Im lookin into a salvini and or texas. Definetley getting a senegal bichir and possibly ornate and another delhezi.
Im 14 so i mow lawns. i get 20 dollars per week, so keep the money aspect in mind also! Thanks! Much appreciated!
To be honest that's already full for the 80g too. The 80g is going to be the same length with a little bit more width. The only thing I could see working best would be adding the Senegal. No to the ornate it'll will grow too big. The green terror ccan grow to 10" so there will be no room left for other larger fish with the severum and the bottom is pretty full with 3 potential 10" fish also.

My fish life is sparked up with Polys :)

oscar fish

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
in no were
I dont know much about these kind of fish but i would leave atleast your 2 best fish in your 80 untill you upgrand.

Runitis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2011
Winnipeg,MB, Canada
Thanks, Im looking into a 115 now it only 100 dollars, so? What abbout in that tank, same question
Dimensions would help more
Put what you have in and you could get away with the Senegal with the salvini or del. Ornate still a no. The two bichirs will work but the salvini.or Texas is a hit or miss. (These are also for full grown recommendations if they are all smaller then everything you want could fit but the ornate will still not work for life and you'll just have to watch out for problems along the way)

My fish life is sparked up with Polys :)

Tone123

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2013
Canada
Salvinis are great fish with grea colour as they mature. With them just be carful on the persanality because i have some and they bully my other fish quite a bit.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store