Tattoo's

sharkfan13

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2011
Nodak
sorry for the crappy pictures! these are mine :) the snowflake is on my lower right back, and the heart is on the inside of my left wrist.

i got the heart because i always used to doodle one right there when i got bored, and someone was joking around and told me i should get it tattooed there if i liked it so much. so i did :) my mom went with and got the same heart in red on her foot, so it's kind of our thing. i drew it, and the guy used a stencil to make sure it was exactly my design.

i'm from northern minnesota, but i'm going to have to leave there for my job because it won't be possible in that area (professor at a major university). i think snowflakes are the most beautiful thing in the world because no two are the same, and i found a book of a guy who used a microscope and special camera to take pictures of the crystals in snowflakes, and i kinda got obsessed with it. i sent the image to a tattoo artist, and she designed the tattoo for me. it's to remind myself where i'm from, even if i leave home for someplace hot.

001.JPG

Attachments

RiskEE

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2010
Los Angeles
nice

msjinkzd

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2007
pa
oh man, it ihas been awhile. I have lots more now, but will just show the "fishy" ones.
Knuckles:
IMG958564.jpg

mermaid fishing lure:

IMG958564.jpg

armaggedonx

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 17, 2006
Glasgow
www.herpforum.com
I really really really REALLY want a full sleeve done. All the snakes n lizards ive owned, along with a few others like vemomous species, all round and down but arm, but want their latin names written onto the animal or under them, like alot of different species, even a few fish...my lungfish hopefully...yeah, this is gonna take 2 sleeves to do! lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store