Teaser!! My New Project/Build Thread

fishmamma

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Hey that looks freaken awesome!!! So from what I can see each rock is being placed individually right? If so, are the gaps gonna be filled in with anything? I imagine some black paint across the back would look just fine too.. Any how, super great job so far Marcus!!

COG Commando

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2011
West Bend, WI
Thanks everyone. Progress has been a little slow lately; I just finished moving into a new townhouse and our cat got really sick, so I've been dealing with that, but I should be able to update soon.

Hey that looks freaken awesome!!! So from what I can see each rock is being placed individually right? If so, are the gaps gonna be filled in with anything? I imagine some black paint across the back would look just fine too.. Any how, super great job so far Marcus!!
Yes Ma'am, black paint will go across the back

COG Commando

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2011
West Bend, WI
Well ladies and gentleman, the day is finally here!!
The tank is in it's final position and is filling up with water as I type this. The fish will either go in later today or tomorrow depending on the water being proper for them.
I'll have some new pictures up soon...

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
Well ladies and gentleman, the day is finally here!!
The tank is in it's final position and is filling up with water as I type this. The fish will either go in later today or tomorrow depending on the water being proper for them.
I'll have some new pictures up soon...
Congrats! Such a good feeling of accomplishment!

Drink a cold one, or two, maybe three!

#1 S. Vettel

COG Commando

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2011
West Bend, WI
The sand needs to settle, but here's a picture anyway.

COG Commando

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2011
West Bend, WI
It's actually a 48" Beamswork Reef Capable LED fixture. It'll be going back on my 75 gallon once I get some new lights for this tank. I'm thinking about doing two LED spotlights.

COG Commando

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2011
West Bend, WI
There's still a little cloudiness, but the fish are in (looks empty haha) and all I need to do is get new lights, trim the Val down a bit, and add some rubble rocks to the bottom.

What do you guys think??

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store