Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
Snowflake, my 10" giant gourami

blackghostknife

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 24, 2010
Hammond, Louisiana
My former bgk. Poor girl went to the pond in the sky after a vicious pleco fight caused collateral damage.

I think she could feel the vibrations of me walking by because anytime I'd approach the tank, despite being a mostly blind species, she'd be front and center "spy hopping" before I could even get the lid open. I could hand feed, pet, even hold her. Gosh I miss that fish.

Currently my most personable fish is a BP that can't figure out if it likes me or if I'm scarier than facing down a pack of famished ally cats lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

4wheelvfr

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2008
Southern Illinois
I had a 24" plus Jardini that was an awesome wet pet. Unfortunately it would only tolerate two fish, a large Longear Sunfish and a large Thorichthys maculipinnis. It destroyed everything else. Another favorite of mine was a big Amphilophus sagittae. Great fish.

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Almost any large enough puffer hands down... My fahaka is literally like a puppy that lives underwater... Greets me everytime i come home, watchesTV with me etc... Great fish with tons of personality...

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I've only had 1 wet pet which was a Texas/Jag hybrid. I didn't like him in the 125 by himself so I got rid of him.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store