THE DIY HANDBOOK.

Hom3yboy22

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2013
South Florida
I know a lot of people are familiar with uaru joey, the DIY king. He just released a book called the DIY handbook. I was just wondering if anyone bought it and what their thoughts of the book was and if it was worth buying. Please leave your comments on the book.

Dan F

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2007
Oregon
I wish it was a real book - for some reason a digital download isn't the same thing to me....

Jc1119

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2010
Orlando fl
I haven't but have found a lot of good info in his vids.

Books are going the way of newspapers, DVDs and CDs. All 0's and 1's

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Hom3yboy22

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2013
South Florida
I agree with ever one, I too was expecting a hard cover book. And most likely soon one will be available. But there are a bunch of good things about it being a download. Like he said, you can take it any where. And also if he ever add info to the book, all you have to do is download the new file instead of buying a new book.

But I'm really interested to hear from people who have bought and read the book, and what they think of it.

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury

Phixer

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2007
CO & CA
Getting a publisher would make it harder to print in hardcover. Electronic format is easier to distribute but who wants something you cant put on a shelf. Ebooks are not the same. Hardcover books will never go away too many people still prefer them.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
There was mention of his book in a previous thread and I thought that a hard or paperback was forthcoming but I guess not.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store