The Elephant in the Living Room

Blue2Fyre

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2008
Wisconsin
If you like this movie, The Tiger Next Door is also pretty good.

crayfishguy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2010
Houston texas
shakes head*

Iv been trying to let this thread die but just cant simply because of the sheer ignorance in the last post.

"Haven't looked at this in a while. But cmon guys. W/o any kind of system for keeping large predators there would be way more attacks. "

False. Multiple states have various exotics without permits and have do not have injuries galore.

"most likely to be injured or killed"

Nice try but most keepers of these animals are NOT injured or killed.

"I honestly don't think its worth it for anyone who just wants one for the sake of having one to get any of these larger predators"

Good for you, then dont own one. Dont try to control my life by your standards

"Any of those arguing for the keeping of these large predators by non professionals, your instantly losing respect by other members on here, that's all."

If its your respect Im losing, GOOD. If me wanting to keep a predator loses your respect than its not worth having. My caiman and I couldnt care any less. I am a professional firefighter and save lives every shift. I have enough peoples respect to spare yours.
I don't think anyone can even touch that post.
In regards to the canada story, the snake was an Af. Rock- not an anaconda and it is now a murder investigation because the story does not add up.
http://www.fox.com.au/fox-news-feed/2013/8/snake-deaths-now-a-murder-investigation/
True. In my opinion the snake strangling two boys at once doesn't seem right.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store