The Good Ole Days - Pre 2010 members Check In

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
I think im an 09'er so just made the cut???

Stone Like Fish

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Queensland, Australia
Present!

zoohouse

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2008
Arlington
I'm still here. Might start posting regularly again, mostly just lurking.

pacu mom

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2006
northern CA
Still lurk sometimes. Things are very different from the good ole days.... big fish/big tanks are definitely the minority on MFK now. The "passionates" have taken over and basically rule MFK now.

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
downloadfile-54.jpg
downloadfile-56.jpg

Never forget...... :) MFK or bust....

Still here, and still wish i was Ted. These pics were awe inspiring to me back in 06. I miss the days of true glass bangers, JDM style tanks and a friendlier community unbias to keeping monsters in tanks regardless of size. Sure weve improved alot over the years on husbandry...cant forgot where we came from tho. Its nice to see a cple new "kings of mfk" emerge in the community so it lives on. Just not as many big timers as in the past. Vince and Viktor take the crown now. Im sure theres alot of people who just dont share anymore either.

Atfownz

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
Here
Man looks like your going to run thru wieners in a quickie. Any issues with water conditions afterwardS?

Last edited:

pacu mom

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2006
northern CA
View attachment 1205618
View attachment 1205619

Never forget...... :) MFK or bust....

Still here, and still wish i was Ted. These pics were awe inspiring to me back in 06. I miss the days of true glass bangers, JDM style tanks and a friendlier community unbias to keeping monsters in tanks regardless of size. Sure weve improved alot over the years on husbandry...cant forgot where we came from tho. Its nice to see a cple new "kings of mfk" emerge in the community so it lives on. Just not as many big timers as in the past. Vince and Viktor take the crown now. Im sure theres alot of people who just dont share anymore either.
Miss Ted. Loved his big tank tutorials. But the pics reminded me of bigrich545. And then I thought of Streetlitz..he did a thread where he moved out a big tank and replaced it with an even bigger one..stuff most of us could only dream of doing...

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
Miss Ted. Loved his big tank tutorials. But the pics reminded me of bigrich545. And then I thought of Streetlitz..he did a thread where he moved out a big tank and replaced it with an even bigger one..stuff most of us could only dream of doing...
I still see BigRich545 and his son Josh a cple times a year...Few oldies still around. They sure dont come on here anymore tho.

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
Man looks like your going to run thru wieners in a quickie. Any issues with water conditions afterwardS?

So u took the hotdog bait i left for todays trolls eh? lol... Was somewhat common place here not all that long ago. I always preffered turkey franks for cleaner water and they worked fine for me for many yrs. Even fed franks to my rays back in the day. haha... Most annoying part was having cashiers ask you "are you having a bbq today"? when u show up with an entire shopping cart full. Times sure have changed... and u do know thats not me right??

Reactions: Atfownz
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store