The "I AM NO LONGER HELLA BROKE SALE", Dats, Bichirs, etc., LA, CA 90034 P/U

Status
Not open for further replies.

framcosco

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2010
los angeles, ca
That indo came from me bro! Like 2 years ago,, I sold that Chelo , is that the one?
No sir. That INDO came from Freddy, via aceface I believe. Then into my hands. The one you sold chelo is currently in my tank. The biggest one from your old batch is about 16"/17"s now. :)

framcosco

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2010
los angeles, ca
Got a couple of inquiries about this "black" congicus when I posted on my bichir thread. Gonna put her up for sale as it has been deemed tooo small (@ 12"-13"s) for my monster bichir collection. On tilapia, healthy, and active. I don't think she is blind although her eyes are very unique/different. Not for everyone but I am sure someone here would love to have her. $199 + $1 handling fee (due to it being "different"). :) If no one wants her, I"ll just grow her out.... NP.

black_congi.png

framcosco

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2010
los angeles, ca
Crenicichla is $40 BUT if you are a crenicichla keeper and you know how to properly house these guys, txt me, I will give you an incredible deal on her. I want it to go to a good home with a hiding spot. I was experimenting with her in my bichir tank, but she is not "happy" as there are no hiding spots unless you count being under bichirs a hiding spot. Thanx.

crenicichla444

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2013
Michigan
Crenicichla is $40 BUT if you are a crenicichla keeper and you know how to properly house these guys, txt me, I will give you an incredible deal on her. I want it to go to a good home with a hiding spot. I was experimenting with her in my bichir tank, but she is not "happy" as there are no hiding spots unless you count being under bichirs a hiding spot. Thanx.
If you were in Michigan I'd be all over this guy. Wow, $40 bucks will get you a sveni half his size lol

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

the lion who ate the sun

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2014
georgia
I am interested in the congicus and moke! Are you shipping these fish?
EDIT: Nvm I now see P/U. Im in class. Shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store