The Ionic Breeze

paOol

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2005
Fish Land
i want to get the GP version.
http://www.sharperimage.com/us/en/landpage/ibcompare.jhtml?hppos__1
and i dont want to buy it directly from the site because i know other retailers will have it for less than $500 o_O.

my question is, do you know of any site that sells the GP version with a monthly payment option? i rather pay monthly than all upfront. and preferably, if i buy one, they'll offer the 2nd one at a discounted rate. (i think i found 2 sites that had a "50% off 2nd product" deal.)

i could just froogle it and find some online sites, but i wouldn't know if their a good store or not, so im asking here.

thanks.

gomezladdams

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2005
gilboa,ny
Consumer reports rated it the worst,said the only good thing is it uses hardly any electricity.Get a hepa they work great

TONY60

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2005
Kentucky
Are you a smoker? Id so forget it. The cig smell can't be washed out. Then it stinks up yer whole house.

paOol

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2005
Fish Land
no im not a smoker. whats a HEPA? i want to get an ionic breeze cause their soo cool. my friend has a house full of them and they seemed to be working. there was no noise, literally. i only want to get around 2. one for my living room near my ferrets, and one for me in my room. i guess i can buy one for some of my family if i get a discounted price on the others.

im makin $6,000 a month in just 3 minutes of work a day. so yea, i can blow my money on these things :D. and im only 17 so i dont have a credit card and cant make monthly payments =\.

MaJiKTeRRoR

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 1, 2005
Illinois
paOol said:
im makin $6,000 a month in just 3 minutes of work a day. so yea, i can blow my money on these things :D. and im only 17 so i dont have a credit card and cant make monthly payments =\.

Living the american dream. 72 grand a year working only 3 minutes a day.

Vitaliy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
Brooklyn, NY
vitaliy.info
paOol said:
no im not a smoker. whats a HEPA? i want to get an ionic breeze cause their soo cool. my friend has a house full of them and they seemed to be working. there was no noise, literally. i only want to get around 2. one for my living room near my ferrets, and one for me in my room. i guess i can buy one for some of my family if i get a discounted price on the others.

Crack dealer?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store